Honeywell Building Solutions (HBS) installs, integrates and maintains systems that keep government, education, commercial and industrial facilities safe, secure, comfortable, productive and efficient. HBS is also a global leader in energy services, working with organizations and power providers to conserve energy, optimize building operations and leverage renewable energy sources. Our expertise is found in a wide range of services from maintaining building automation technology to building advanced microgrids that provide onsite generation and energy security to delivering comprehensive programs to help utilities and the electrical grid operate smarter.
Performing a wide variety of maintenance, repair, minor alterations and service functions the Building Operator operates and maintains designated buildings and related equipment in a manner which produces a safe, healthy, and clean building environment that satisfies customer needs and ensures building operating efficiency. The expectations of this role are to handle major emergencies and deal with events effectively with limited support and supervision from the local supervisor. In addition, the Building Operator will train and mentor junior operators on the necessary skills required to advance to a senior operator role.
The goals of this role are to maximize predictive and preventative maintenance activities that will decrease the need for emergency and corrective maintenance, reduce overall maintenance costs, and increase the reliability and appearance of buildings and their associated systems. A minimum of 70% of available time will be spent on operations and maintenance activities, and the remaining 30% on administrative tasks.
The position will be rotated between various buildings within the Honeywell managed sites. All Operator levels will be required to be on call on a rotational basis and for emergency callouts as required.
Click to learn more about Honeywell Building Solutions
Is this job not an exact match to what you are looking for? Join Honeywell Talent Network to get updates, new opportunities, news and more. For more information visit our Career Site
To apply for this position, please go to www.careersathoneywell.com , change the country to Canada, and then enter requisition #00352045
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Honeywell is committed to a diverse workforce.